We are specialty shop in ancient world of Hand Woven Rug.
Our entire collection are genuine hand woven and we only carry "Genuine Hand Woven High Quality" rugs. They
have been handpicked one by one by experts. You will never see a collection anywhere
in the world like our collection. We know the history of each carpet and story that
tells, who was the artist, painter or sculptures which the rug was made after and
where is the original art or which museum is being held at. Each rug will come with
a certificate of authenticity indicating: the origin, material, dimension, quality
and the retail value.
• Credit Cards: We accept major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard
• PayPal: We accept Paypal.
• Transfer or wire : We accept money transfer, wire as well.
• Sorry, we DO NOT accept personal cheques.
• Payment must be made within 5 days. We keep the right to re-list an item if payment
is not received in the time specified.
• We use Canada Post & Fedex Ground services to ship the items.
• Handling time is 5 business days after the payment received.
• Once the payment received you will receive a confirmation email and tracking #.
• Send you us your address for the exact quote for the shipment cost.
• Typically small to medium size item the cost of shipping range from $75 to $175
per item in North America.
• No saving for bundling the items since each item must be packed individually.
• Pick up can be arranged with 48 hr notice from our store in Toronto.
• We do not ship to APO and PO box addresses. Please ensure
you provide a physical street address
• Taxes, VAT and any other taxes for International destinations are the responsibility
of the buyer
• All International sales are final. Returns are not accepted
• All other Canadian customers please add 13% H.S.T (Winning
Bid + Shipping)
You can return your purchase up to 30 days from the day your order was placed. Some
Flexible and Easy Returns
You can drop off your return (including items purchased online) at the store 10211
Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON
Items Purchased in Our Stores
Items purchased at our store can only be returned in-store. For fast, easy returns,
keep your receipt. Returned items will be fully refunded less the original shipping,packing
fee and handling costs.
Returns with an Original Sales Receipt within 30 Days of Purchase
Any purchase made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card.
Any purchase made by cash will be refunded in cash; any purchase made by debit card
will be refunded to the original debit card.
Items Purchased Online
For your convenience, items purchased on www.tableaurug.com can be returned to our
store within 30 days of purchase. Bring the item(s) with a copy of your shipping
confirmation email to our store for credit. All items must be returned in unused,
like-new condition. Please see Return Policy Exceptions (below) for further details.
Return Policy Exceptions
Some Special Order returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Cancellations may
also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
All customers are responsible for return shipping costs, except in the case of a
International customers are responsible for return shipping costs, including any
duty and customs clearance fees.
Please note that all our oriental rugs and carpets are inspected upon arrival and
any items that have been damaged or soiled in anyway, and are not in their original
state may be refused or additional fees will be charged.
Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
• We believe customer is always right.
• Without customers we have no business.
• We offer friendly and reliable customer service.
• Please contact us first to initiate any return process.
• We will not accept any returns without our authorization.
• Bid confidently with our full satisfaction,
no worries guarantee.
• Our goal is to build a long lasting relationship and have future business and
referrals from you.
• Once the tableau or rug has been verified to be in its original condition, we
will refund your funds.